Information and frequently asked questions
- Only fill the bin to the top of the rim. If at any time a delivery driver deems any bin unsafe to transport, that the driver will alter the load of the bin to make it safe to transport. This may involve the driver having to wipe off the top of the load
- Once bins have been delivered please do not move the bin from where it has been set down, as this may cause problems upon pickup.
- If you have ordered a bin for a clean load i.e. soil, green waste, concrete or bricks and that the bin has been found to be contaminated with undeclared items upon dumping, customers will be charged immediately for any overweight charges and costs incurred by BB Skip Bins.
- No liquids, asbestos or food scraps are to be put into the bin.
- Tyres ($25), mattresses ($50) all attract a surcharge. Should any undeclared items be found on dumping customers will be charged for additional costs.
The following overweight limits and charges apply
- 2 cubic meter bin – 750kg
- 4 cubic meter bin – 1500kg
- 6 cubic meter bin – 2000kg
- 9 cubic meter bin – 2500kg
Should any bins exceed the weight limit a cost of $10 per 100kg over the set weight will apply. These limits only apply to mixed waste disposal. Should you have any queries in regards to this customer information sheet please feel free to contact us.
Many questions are asked of BB Skip Bins for bin hire, we have listed many of the most frequented here with simple straight forward answers.